Overview of the Complete RO Screen
Complete RO (short for repair order) is the screen service managers use to review and invoice repairs submitted by service technicians, or from the After The Fact RO screen.
To access Complete RO, open the Service menu and select Complete RO:
The screen can be refreshed based on the following status radio buttons:
Ready to Submit: Lists repairs submitted by service technicians or created from the After The Fact RO screen. These are ready to be reviewed by a service manager prior to invoicing.
Submitted: N/A. This option is not applicable for FleetSquared users and the list will be blank.
Invoiced: Lists repair orders that have been invoiced.
Closed: Lists repair orders that have been closed instead of being invoiced. Fleet repair shops that do not charge for repair work may decide to close ROs to complete them instead of invoicing them.
Rejected: Lists voided repair orders.
A Search field is also available to search for a specific repair order.
Managers can click on the repair order reference number to review the RO and make additions or changes prior to invoicing.
When viewing your Ready to Submit list, the summary section on the right-hand side displays a charge summary and the following command buttons:
- Return to Technician: Returns the submitted repair order to the service technician who submitted the repair. A notes field will pop-up for you to provide a message to the service technician (i.e. instructions for additional work or data entry needed before the RO can be completed and invoiced).
- Close RO: Completes and closes the repair order. This function is generally used only for internal repairs (i.e. fixing vehicles in your own fleet), when you are not printing and providing an invoice to a customer to be paid.
- Invoice: Completes and invoices the repair order. An invoice will pop-up on the screen in PDF format to print and provide to the customer.
- Cost Proof: Prints a PDF of a cost proof.
- Customer Proof: Prints a PDF of a customer proof.
for instructions on how to create repair orders as a service manager from the Complete RO screen.
Create New Repair as a Service Manager (from Complete RO screen)
Service managers can create and invoice a repair order directly from the Complete RO screen. This is how you should create and invoice your repairs if your service technicians do not use the Technician Portal, or if you need to create a specific ...
Overview of the Unit Master Screen
Unit details can be viewed and modified from the Unit Master screen. This article provides an overview of the Unit Master. Open the Fleet menu and select Unit Master. Search for and click on a unit number to bring up unit details. The top of the ...
Overview of the Part Master Screen and Part Settings
This article provides an overview of the Part Master screen. The Part Master is where you can manage both catalog and non-catalog part numbers. Non-catalog parts are one-time-use parts which can be added to the catalog or merged with another catalog ...
How do I create an after the fact RO?
Service managers can use the After The Fact RO screen to enter repair order data on behalf of a service technician. Note: Service managers can also create and invoice a repair directly from the Complete RO screen. Click here for the help tutorial. ...
Tech RO Walkthrough - Create a Repair as a Technician
This tutorial provides a walkthrough of how to create a new repair order as a service technician. Sign in to https://emdecs.com/fleetsquared/ with your technician username and password. Search for a unit by the owner, unit number, VIN, serial number, ...